Miba Academy HDC
The objective of the Miba Academy HDC program is to prepare students with all the fundamentals of hairdressing, business aspects, product knowledge, and effective retailing. The course teaches systematic and scientifically applied principles of hairdressing in theory, concept and application. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge and skills to pass the examination and proceed working as a hairdresser.
Miba Academy’s e-Learning program offers students the flexibility to take hairdressing courses and complete degrees without leaving their homes or jobs.
Students can complete their hairdressing courses ANYtime, ANYplace and at ANYpace. The Academy’s degrees are delivered online in an asynchronous
This means instructors and students do not have to be online at the same time for learning to take place or assignments to be completed.
- Enable self-learning
- Complement classroom training
- Online courses position you as an authority in your niche
Why do we want to create an online course?
- Reduce the dependency on trainer and class room
- Global borderless and accessible to all, regardless class and gender
- Provide24/7 access to training through laptops, smart phones and tablets
- Powerful user management
- Reduced cost of training
Solid platform that supports the student and teacher during the course of education, in order to maintain the study and target focus.
Easy-to-use LMS connecting Miba Academy organisations e-learning and onsite training.
Best in class Onboarding experience
Blend of theoretical online education with practical moments at a distance, and with classroom with teachers.
Well trained and diplomatic teachers with years of experience in the hairdressing industry.
Choose yourself when, how, where and how much to study. The student decides his own individual pace.
The student have the opportunity for extra repetition, both in the distance and in classrooms.
Both online support and contact with the teachers for the student during the study period, to maintain pace and motivation.
Digital material, Video lecture, Classroom lectures
Test, Diploma and grades. Gamification, Practical training
Management System Benefits:
On Demand Training. Centralized Learning Material. No Missed Training. Tracking and Reporting, Saving Money.
Content Is Always Available
The market today
- In the Swedish market there are about 20 serious schools, private and state-owned. Most private courses last for 40 weeks (1500 hours). The state education is ongoing for 3 years.
- The cost of private education: 150 000.00 sek-220 000.00 sek (12 000.00-22 000.00 euro)
- There are no restrictions on the Swedish market. In Sweden, anyone can work as a hairdresser without having any education, because there is no law saying it's wrong. Of course, knowledge and education are required to be able to practice professionally.
- A pair of hairdresser associations are on the market with the goal of ensuring the seriousness and quality.